Oh how I miss CRH...

kennedyfan

Jul 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
Bank Tellers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been a few weeks since I had to go cold-turkey. As I mentioned in a previous thread, Wells Fargo won't take my dumps anymore (unless I bring in rolls, maximum of $100 at a time). So now I have about 6 coin-lock bags filled to the brim with annoying halves and dimes, waiting for me to figure out what to do with them. I guess I need to break down and start rolling them up and dumping them a little at a time. Maybe I can put the dimes into a CoinStar and get Amazon.com credit for them -- something I might actually manage to use at some point.

But there's no point in me trying to do CRH if I can't really dump my dumps without a huge hassle.

:-(

Oh, BTW -- anybody know where to find those double-sized half-dollar wrappers? The ones that hold $20 at a time, not $10? If I'm going to have to wrap these puppies, it might be easier to wrap them $20 at a time. But I'm not having much luck finding them for sale on the web...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jump back in the silver is hot!!

mr.landpirate

Dec 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Is WF the olny game in town,share the joy, other banks, CU , 7-11 they all love JFK!

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh, BTW -- anybody know where to find those double-sized half-dollar wrappers? The ones that hold $20 at a time, not $10? If I'm going to have to wrap these puppies, it might be easier to wrap them $20 at a time. But I'm not having much luck finding them for sale on the web...

The $20 rolls used to be sold about 20 years ago.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread