Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OH NO I don't have any money

I spent every last dollar and coin on a bulk purchase of jewelry last monday. I do not even have one cent for yard sales tomorrow morning. I completly forgot to restock my stash. I have my route of 26 addresses all planned (9 are community or block sales) and I went to get my money bag and remembered.

Good thing ATMs are awake at 6:45 tomorrow morning.

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I try to never get caught in that situation! Most days I spend under $10, but you never know when you are going to hit the jackpot and need 5k in a hurry to make it happen!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6:45? Got a late start did ya? :laughing7:
I was shoulder to shoulder with the Haitians at 6:30 this morning. :help:
I keep my small spending money in one pocket and the large bills in the other just in case.

OldSowBreath

Mar 18, 2009
Yes, I'm careful about who I flash cash around, though in my state, the immigrants, legal or otherwise, all seem to have more cash on them than I do and they drive far better looking vehicles!

I always have an emergency $20.00 hidden in the car. Learned that when I was out of state and left my wallet, with everything in it, at a convenience store counter. By the time I returned, Mohammad had no idea what I was talking about, even though I left it right in front of him.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread