Oh no -- not another newbie!!

scrubber

Apr 1, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep. Hi all. I've been MDing for over a year and am finally joining the forum fun. I bought a Garrett ADS Groundhog for 50 bucks at a swap meet and love it (even though it's archaic). I'll probably upgrade, but I mostly work parks, beaches, etc. for coins and jewelry and it works pretty well for that. I'm in the Seattle, WA area. I'll be updating my profile with more basic info.

Question: Why is it I can hunt for 6 hours, find bottlecaps, pulltabs and 2 pennies, and it still seems like only 15 minutes have gone by? Maybe that means I'm hooked. :thumbsup:

Scrubber

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Yeah....I would say you are hooked! lol Very nice ring too by the way! Glad you are here!!

Attachments

• welcome01.gif
    welcome01.gif
    33.1 KB · Views: 263
  • welcome01.gif
    welcome01.gif
    33.1 KB · Views: 270

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's one awesome find...keep those finds coming, we're looking forward to seeing what you find. Good luck & happy hunting and yes you are addicted. :D

welcome53 (3).jpg

Attachments

• welcome53 (3).jpg
    welcome53 (3).jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 226

camperlee

Jan 8, 2008
belding, Michigan
Detector(s) used
whites XLT Garrett GTI 2500 Garrett ACE 250
yes scrubber you are hooked now and welcome to T-net looking forward to seeing some nice finds good and HH.

Kilika

Apr 6, 2007
NW Washington (State)
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, GMT
Scrubber

Welcome to T'Net... SO glad you're with us!!!

Looking forward to lots of beach and park hunts together this year. :wink: It's a georgeous day here today - I bet you're out there right now, aren't 'cha? (Rats!! I have to work.)

There's a great bunch of folks here and I know we'll all enjoy seeing pics of your great finds! (Maybe you can show me how to do that one of these days? Soon as I figure out how to work my new camera?!!)

Nick - Nice sign! lol

Good Luck & HH-
Kilika

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread