Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2012
north west connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't get as much time as I would if like to this weekend to dig. But I did manage to make it to the farm for about an hour before I had to pick up my munchkin from her grandmothers. I was digging up nothing but shards for 15 minutes before I thought I found something good. I had this beautiful profile of a hutch sticking out I the ground only too pull it out to find the bottom is completely gone. It was a lee bottling works from lee mass. But oh we'll until next time- justin

Sent from my iPod touch using TreasureNet

Attachments

• image-1758940501.jpg
    image-1758940501.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 113
  • image-2484282204.jpg
    image-2484282204.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 109
  • image-1083975054.jpg
    image-1083975054.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 110

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still a Cool Find! :icon_thumleft: Don't you just hate it when you see all but the bottom of a bottle and you get it out and the bottom is gone. :dontknow: I have been there many times. I would still keep it until I found a complete one.

OP
OP
RelicDude

RelicDude

Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2012
north west connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks I don't come across to many hutches its frustrating that its not hole. But my sister thinks she can repair it with resin. Ill just have to wait and see how it comes out.

southern maine diver

Feb 24, 2007
South Berwick, Maine
Keep at it Justin... you need to spend a little more time than an hour:dontknow: digging to find something real good. Bring your "munchkin" with you, provide a small bucket and a shovel and put an "X" on the ground... explain, that is where the treasure is. Should work, don't you think?

OP
OP
RelicDude

RelicDude

Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2012
north west connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was planning on spending the day there today but I had a lot of running around to do last minute. That's a cool I idea Wayne but she too little to bring out she's only 23 months old. I couldn't imagine chasing a toddler around broken glass lol.

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there life beyond bottle digging? I didn't know that. I'm going to give you a pass this time justin. I expect you to double your regular finds next week to make up for this weekend. JK, lol

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damn , Gotta hate those criers !!! I find way too may like that. Keep that shovel dirty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread