Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been struggling with "wanting" to go for a "walk". Been just sitting out, waiting for the addiction to kick in...finally I just got off my brain and took an hour stroll.

Local place, been there many times, didn't matter. I got out.

The take:

2018-08-02-14-55-55.jpg
2018-08-02-14-57-00.jpg
An old key....I think. :dontknow:

2018-08-02-14-57-50.jpg

Three wheaties, '51, '58, '10

2018-08-02-15-00-43.jpg

When I first saw this I thought I saw
big stones. :dontknow:

2018-08-02-14-59-07.jpg

Blingie's not speaking to me.

All in all, not so bad I guess
for an hour.

Maybe now the addiction can
take over again. :dontknow:

Thanks for being there and
for peeking!

Upvote 25
I so agree -- it's not always about what you find; it's getting out in the hunt! Congrats and cheers to you! :occasion14:

Its just so humid.

Very nice hunt for that period of time.Congrats. :icon_thumright:

The urge will move you.......the outdoors will refresh you........and the finds inspire you.
If you've had the rain we've had in PA, the ground is soft and the signals are better........

never fails here. I get out 1 day, them need to sit through 7 days of rain or other.
so by the time I can get out,
I'm out of shape again & I need the addiction to start over and kick back in every time.

Glad You made it out !
Looks Like I may need to wait till Maybe Sunday, If I can get out at daybreak,
And The weatherman got it right for Once:(

Last edited:
Nice walk...:occasion14:

I've been struggling with "wanting" to go for a "walk". Been just sitting out, waiting for the addiction to kick in...finally I just got off my brain and took an hour stroll.

Local place, been there many times, didn't matter. I got out.

The take:

View attachment 1618151
View attachment 1618152
An old key....I think. :dontknow:

View attachment 1618153

Three wheaties, '51, '58, '10

View attachment 1618154

When I first saw this I thought I saw
big stones. :dontknow:

View attachment 1618155

Blingie's not speaking to me.

All in all, not so bad I guess
for an hour.

Maybe now the addiction can
take over again. :dontknow:

Thanks for being there and
for peeking!

Glad you got out. I haven't been going much since my treasure hunting buddy died nearly a year ago... I am hoping the bug returns myself

never fails here. I get out 1 day, them need to sit through 7 days of rain or other.
so by the time I can get out,
I'm out of shape again & I need the addiction to start over and kick back in every time.

Glad You made it out !
Looks Like I may need to wait till Maybe Sunday, If I can get out at daybreak,
And The weatherman got it right for Once:(

Just try to find either a new place or an area of an old one that you know you usually skip over. It'll help to get the drive up.

Be careful.

Glad you got out. I haven't been going much since my treasure hunting buddy died nearly a year ago... I am hoping the bug returns myself

I can identify. I lost my best friend/partner a few years ago. I've tried to reach out and find another several times recently. All I can figure is that friendship is neither sought after nor desired in the world I find myself in now. I've stopped trying and none of my "walks" are nearly the same.

All I can say is just do for you....like everyone else is doing. Won't fix anything but its easier.
:dontknow:

My signature quote applies.

I can identify. I lost my best friend/partner a few years ago. I've tried to reach out and find another several times recently. All I can figure is that friendship is neither sought after nor desired in the world I find myself in now. I've stopped trying and none of my "walks" are nearly the same.

All I can say is just do for you....like everyone else is doing. Won't fix anything but its easier.
:dontknow:

My signature quote applies.

I figure I'll find another when the time is right...UH OH am I going chick??? LOL

At least you got out. It's just too hot and humid to enjoy detecting. Wake me up when the cooler weather gets here.

Very productive walk, congrats!!! "D"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back