OP
OP
Nashoba

Nashoba

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2006
Washington and Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace250/Prospecter Bounty hunter(Backup)
mountainplayer said:
Hi there, Nashoba. I lived in the Seattle are for a while about 15 years back. Started off in Renton, then settled in Mukilteo. When I saw that you were from Lynnwood I got a flashback to one of the local shows "Friday Nite Live". Remember it? Is it still on? They used to joke around about Lynnwood gals and their "Big Hair". My wife had pretty big hair at the time, so I kind of had to keep my chuckles to myself. I'm at the age right now where I'm starting to have really small hair...sunburns on the scalp really hurt.

Good to see you around. I'll watch out for your posts.

MP

Honestly, I don't watch television but I DID see that show some years back and remember it well....And just so ya know, under that rag is shaved to the skin...and yeah...SUNBURNS BITE! 8)
~Nashoba~

P.S. Now people mostly pick on the women of Vashon Island. LMAO

mountainplayer

Oct 10, 2006
Way Northern California
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 & Minelab EX2
I'll remember that the Vashon girls are the easy targets now, thanks! I'm about 550 mile south of you on I-5. If you ever get down this way look me up for a hunt.

I've got this one spot where I guarantee you'll go home with at least 200 pulltabs. I love them. They're my favorite. I try to get all of the coins out of the area so they don't interfere with the pulltabs. Aluminum is valuable, you know.

MP

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
mountainplayer said:
I'll remember that the Vashon girls are the easy targets now, thanks! I'm about 550 mile south of you on I-5. If you ever get down this way look me up for a hunt.

I've got this one spot where I guarantee you'll go home with at least 200 pulltabs. I love them. They're my favorite. I try to get all of the coins out of the area so they don't interfere with the pulltabs. Aluminum is valuable, you know.

MP
Thanks for the smile I was just bummin over the nails I found today. Thanks!

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Nash,Welcome to TN and thanks for your posts and replys.Happy hunting and chainsawing ;D ;D ;D

tinpan

OP
OP
Nashoba

Nashoba

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2006
Washington and Oregon
Detector(s) used
mountainplayer said:

MP
iT JUST SO HAPPENS I GET DOWN THAT WAY TO LOOK FOR GOLD EVERY NOW AND AGAIN. I'LL LOOK YOU UP AND WE CAN DIG PULLTABS MAN! MAYBE WE WILL GET LUCKY AND FIND SOME CLAD TOO EH?
~NASH~

OP
OP
Nashoba

Nashoba

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2006
Washington and Oregon
Detector(s) used
tinpan said:
Hi Nash,Welcome to TN and thanks for your posts and replys.Happy hunting and chainsawing ;D ;D ;D

tinpan
Thanks a bunch Tinpan! I always look forward to your posts!
~Nash~

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey Nashoba...Good to see you man...Good luck on your find's in the future...HH!!

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Nashoba how's it goin? Nice to see you. Now stop all that clownin and get seer-ee-us!! JK :D Look forward to seein more of your posts. GL - Mike

Laater...

OP
OP
Nashoba

Nashoba

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2006
Washington and Oregon
Detector(s) used
Spitfire Reddie said:
Hey Nash ! You must work out alot ! :o ! Welcome to T.N. & Mug shots ! ;D

Hiya Spitfire! I work out off and on. Right now it's more off than on because of these darned ribs and some family things. Mostly I just work my tail off. I am not getting any younger so I do try to keep my physique....And having said that, tomorrow is TURKEY DAY followed by the rest of the holiday season. Three months and I will probably look like Jaba the Hut ;D
Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for the welcome
~Nash~

OP
OP
Nashoba

Nashoba

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2006
Washington and Oregon
Detector(s) used
luckysgirl said:
Great picture !
I really enjoy your posts and your sense of humor... ;D

Thanks a bunch! SEE PEOPLE!!! SOMEONE actually gets that I HAVE a sense of humor ;D

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice to put a face with a name - thanks for posting - your posts are great!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread