Oh Ya! Another good day!

Icewing

Silver Member
Jan 5, 2016
NW Arkanslaw
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started back where I left off my last hunt that had produced a Barber dime and two Indians. Considering how quickly I had found those that day, I thought for sure I'd find a few more laying around, but after digging a bunch of junk lamp parts and a broken harmonica I left with a War Nickel so it wasn't a total bust. I rarely find those (my 5th). After some lunch and a minor rain delay I headed for a spot on the radar that looked like it might be clear enough to hunt. Found an old unused volleyball court next to a church and I kid you not my 2nd hole was this....

14k Artcarved
20170812_183713.jpg

Then 20 feet away, inside the overgrown volleyball court I found another ring, just a cheap spinner ring but still, another ring!

20170812_191451.jpg

To make things better, for our upcoming anniversary, a few days ago, I ordered a custom made Mothers Ring for my wife. They are melting down some of my found sterling to make the ring so it's her Family Ring. We used a found gold ring for the down payment, and now I can pay for most of the rest of the balance due with this one. It's been a good month...

Last edited:
Upvote 34

maccounty

Jan 7, 2016
SwMissouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Minelab go find 60 Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations, all nice finds.

OP
OP
Icewing

Icewing

Silver Member
Jan 5, 2016
NW Arkanslaw
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well here is my wife's new one of a kind Family Ring.
Made using sterling silver from a fork I found, the diamonds are real and came from a gold ring she found over 10 years ago, the jeweler was paid for with found gold jewelry. The three colored stones represent our kids birthstones and we're the only part that had to be bought. I know they straight up robbed me on my scrap gold but the Mrs is happy and I have a little fresh new credits to go out digging, so everyone is happy. Thankfully they didn't get all of my gold.
20170822_134543-1.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread