Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone must be worried about their Job
Even though they Apparently don't do it :P

SANDUSKY, Ohio (AP) -- An Ohio man arrested for mowing unkempt grass at a public park said he just wanted to make his city look nice. John Hamilton said he took control of the situation because the grass in Sandusky's Central Park was about a foot high. According to a police report, a witness said Hamilton was blowing grass onto the sidewalk and shredding trash in the park that had not been picked up.

"shredding trash in the park" ?
They all do that.
How Much Can Slaw Have you Found ? :tongue3:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...REST?SITE=PAPOE&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On one of our hunts together, sasnz and I dtected a very historical local river, colonial landing spot.
I thought my machine was broken, until we realised the whole area had been landscaped with crappe.
Crispy Cut Cans - Under a thin layer of , Woo Hoo
Mike

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This guy should request a jury trial and counter sue for false arrest. If he explained to a jury how the city had not kept up with its beautification responsibilities, he'd probably be acquitted and rewarded at the sametime. :laughing9:

Oh......wait. This took place in OHIO, didn't it? Forget it. All bets are off!! :laughing7:

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HaHa

Yea I Wonder how long he can Let his OWN Grass Grow :tongue3:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roadquest said:
I saw 6 men that work for the state, using a weed eater to cut grass on a flat
strip of land, on the side of the road. One man with a push lawn mower could
have done the whole thing in 30 mins. ???

When I drove "big trucks", I'd see state level gang-workers in every state. You know the ones........4 or 5 guys leaning on shovels watching one guy working his a-- off in the ditch. :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions