OK, Bigscoop...we'll just wait until the "worth the candle" burns down to the "end".

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
untitled.png

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
re·al·ist
ˈrēəlist/
noun
noun: realist; plural noun: realists

a person who accepts a situation as it is and is prepared to deal with it accordingly.

"I am a realist, with no time for your world of make believe"a person who believes that the subject matter of politics is political power, not matters of principle.
    • "the classical realist believes that the state is the most important actor in the international system"
    an artist or writer whose style is characterized by the representation of people or things as they actually are.
    "Dickens and other nineteenth-century realists"

Philosophy
    a person who believes in the theory of realism.
    "modern philosophical realists"
adjective
adjective: realist

accepting a situation as it is and being prepared to deal with it accordingly.

"a realist view of the world, its problems, and its future"
    • relating to or denoting the view that the subject matter of politics is political power, not matters of principle.
      "a political realist standpoint"

representing a person or thing in a way that is accurate and true to life.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
a person who habitually expresses negative or pessimistic views: Despite a general feeling that things were going well, a few naysayers tried to cast gloom.

Your patrician euphemism is a great deflection away from your lack of substance in a qualifying proof.
Better spent perhaps on scrambling for evidence. More wasted time and effort spent not proving a solve. Par for your course though it is.

Were emotional illogic the key to help create puzzle solves ,you'd have something non fictitious by now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Your patrician euphemism is a great deflection away from your lack of substance in a qualifying proof.
Better spent perhaps on scrambling for evidence. More wasted time and effort spent not proving a solve. Par for your course though it is.

Were emotional illogic the key to help create puzzle solves ,you'd have something non fictitious by now.

I have proof, have had it, I'm just not giving it to anyone yet; how real is that?
Realists paint without color.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I have proof, have had it, I'm just not giving it to anyone yet; how real is that?
Realists paint without color.

Pretty looking painted invisible horsey. Where have I heard that carny bark from before?
Invisible is not real. No sale.
You have been asked for a single example of anything factually related in Beale papers as proof. Repeatedly. Failing that , You have failed the sniff test. Period.

You want to keep playing flip the hourglass, go ahead. Proves consistent lack of proof is all. Yet another claimer doing the same thing. Totally unoriginal.

OZARKS

Banned
Sep 16, 2013
USA
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, AT PRO, Fisher F44,F2, F5, E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I already found the treasure and bought my mother a house, just didn't bother calling channel 5 news to let them know afterwards. :)

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Pretty looking painted invisible horsey. Where have I heard that carny bark from before?
Invisible is not real. No sale.
You have been asked for a single example of anything factually related in Beale papers as proof. Repeatedly. Failing that , You have failed the sniff test. Period.

You want to keep playing flip the hourglass, go ahead. Proves consistent lack of proof is all. Yet another claimer doing the same thing. Totally unoriginal.

Because I'm effective. BTW sniff test is subjective...funny you should use that analogy.
Your credentials? (second request)...pretty soon, Releventchair, you can join my club.

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
"When we must know, one should make a best educated guess and follow the leads forthwith to Truth...create it."

Who's going to be the one to rip apart this famous quote? Have fun gents.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"When we must know, one should make a best educated guess and follow the leads forthwith to Truth...create it."

Who's going to be the one to rip apart this famous quote? Have fun gents.

Oh, I think most of the educated are fully aware that you've "created" your own alternate truth and sense of reality.....it's pretty obvious in most of what you post but thanks for pointing it out, yet again. :icon_thumleft:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I have proof, have had it, I'm just not giving it to anyone yet; how real is that?...
The main question is -you have proof of WHAT?
Proof that the Beale Party perilous adventure actually occurred outside of the Beale Papers?
Proof that there was a treasure?
Proof that Beale stayed at Morris's Washington Hotel and Buford's?
Proof that the "unknown author" received this story from Robert Morris?
Proof that this "unknown author" presented Ward with a finished manuscript to copyright as agent and to publish?
OR:
Do you have proof as to why "the Buford children (Rowland, Margaret, Ann) were responsible for the pamphlet being withdrawn from further sales shortly after its distribution in April 1885"?
OR:
Why Beale or the Beale Papers is never mentioned in Rowland D Buford's SKETCHES OF BEDFORD COUNTY co-written with N D Hawkins?

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Proof that the Beale Party perilous adventure actually occurred outside of the Beale Papers?
Proof that this "unknown author" presented Ward with a finished manuscript to copyright as agent and to publish?
OR:
Do you have proof as to why "the Buford children (Rowland, Margaret, Ann) were responsible for the pamphlet being withdrawn from further sales shortly after its distribution in April 1885"?
OR:
Why Beale or the Beale Papers is never mentioned in Rowland D Buford's SKETCHES OF BEDFORD COUNTY co-written with N D Hawkins?

Held back for now.
No.
Yes.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
All no's mean moot.
"All no's" mean that you have no proof, and without the main questions, there is no way that you can have proof that there ever was a treasure, ie, no proof that the Beale Party perilous adventure ever occurred, which was when the gold was discovered, then there is NO PROOF that the alleged treasure ever existed.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
OR:
OR:

Legrand, if the target buying consumers of 1885 Lynchburg did not accept the Beale Papers' "authentic statements" as true, and the Buford children caused it to be withdrawn from sales, and an 1887 book never mentions the Beale Papers even as a footnote, as well as the lack of mention in a book about Bedford county by Rowland D Buford, what makes you think that anything in the job print dime novel pamphlet is true for which you have proof?
Ward's own daughter and great grandson said that Ward was the author, and LYNCHBURG VIRGINIAN newspaper owner stated his subeditor, John William Sherman was the author.
If all these people did not believe the treasure story and ciphers real, why do you?

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
DO YOU GUYS REALIZE I HAVE READ THIS STUFF FOR YEARS????.....(Sometimes I feel sorry for the moderators on this site.......) WHAT IF (someone) set a CLOCK....??? You either have something/anything or you don't?...WHO would step forward first???? NOT trying to make friends or enemies...been on here a LONG time. What if I die before you guys figure this crap out?...LOL I'll take it back if you get a Reality Show.....:BangHead:

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Legrand, if the target buying consumers of 1885 Lynchburg did not accept the Beale Papers' "authentic statements" as true, and the Buford children caused it to be withdrawn from sales, and an 1887 book never mentions the Beale Papers even as a footnote, as well as the lack of mention in a book about Bedford county by Rowland D Buford, what makes you think that anything in the job print dime novel pamphlet is true for which you have proof?
Ward's own daughter and great grandson said that Ward was the author, and LYNCHBURG VIRGINIAN newspaper owner stated his subeditor, John William Sherman was the author.
If all these people did not believe the treasure story and ciphers real, why do you?

Here's the problem in a question. What impact, do you think, it would have on America, to reveal a time capsule found by the Beale Papers? Do you have any clue as to what may be in this time capsule (and it's not what is spelled out in the story)? Really, think on this and answer me in a PM. Now do you understand "patience"?

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
DO YOU GUYS REALIZE I HAVE READ THIS STUFF FOR YEARS????.....(Sometimes I feel sorry for the moderators on this site.......) WHAT IF (someone) set a CLOCK....??? You either have something/anything or you don't?...WHO would step forward first???? NOT trying to make friends or enemies...been on here a LONG time. What if I die before you guys figure this crap out?...LOL I'll take it back if you get a Reality Show.....:BangHead:

Lairmo, you're funny. Hang in there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions