Ok im now a BIG BIG BIG believer in Karma!

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
Ok i'm now a BIG BIG BIG believer in Karma!

OK so as many of you know I gave out a roll of 2009 p cents to the collectors among us that still needed it. Well today I took my daughter and hit the road to give my wife a day all to her self to get pampered. She is on vacation this week and I wanted her to at least for one day kick back and de-stress with out us.

Anyway headed south to a big town I was going to skirt on the way to some little towns I have already scouted. Stopped along the way at banks I saw.

Stopped at one newer looking bank and asked if they had any halves. they said YES $186 worth. I bought them got back in the car and had to pull back over not 50 feet up the road! Opened the first roll and it was 80% silver! (all 40%ers) Roll after roll after roll produced multiple silver in each roll. Including a couple of 64's and a 63 Franklin! All total from that bank 177 40% and 5 90%

Next bank up the road had a bag worth $228 and it had another 40+ silver coins!

Hit a few more banks with mixed success then stopped and got a new tire I needed anyway since I made some good profit CRH bought me a tire in the long run.

Just an awesome day!

All total 11 1/2 rolls of 40% and 8 90%

Enjoy the pics!

Michael!

Attachments

• 4-22-09.jpg
    4-22-09.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 483
Upvote 0

coltdavis

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2008
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Ok i'm now a BIG BIG BIG believer in Karma!

Awesome score! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: i received my penny from you today :thumbsup: Thanks a million! congrats on the great silver score. best of luck and HH

jersey devl

Mar 2, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero
Re: Ok i'm now a BIG BIG BIG believer in Karma!

Its posts like this that make it all worthwhile! Sweet pull!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread