Ok...Jeff? I need you to cmere

T

trish76642

Ok...Jeff? I need you to c'mere

After reading MD's post earlier, i got really furious. Alot of times i get so mad i say things before i think about them.
MD made a good point that Jeff gets blamed for everything, and he shouldnt! He's not the only moderator on here. I have to remember that from now on before i go pointing the finger....

This has nothing to do with "sucking up" thats not who i am...no body on here pays my bills and i dont have to suck up to anybody.
I have to do this to make myself feel better, and because i feel guilty, and im ashamed of myself.

Jeff...I apologize to you.....just letting you know i'm sorry.

Please dont leave any rude comments, i didnt post this on here to open the door for anything other than my apology to Jeff.

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
Re: Ok...Jeff?

And I just wanna point out that I didn't mean to cause anyone any headaches. I was just trying to figure out why 4 days worth of my PM's went missing there was an address in there that I needed. :P

OP
OP
T

trish76642

MD Dog said:
And I just wanna point out that I didn't mean to cause anyone any headaches. I was just trying to figure out why 4 days worth of my PM's went missing there was an address in there that I needed. :P

You didnt love....i just have temper and i need to learn to control it...thank you for giving me and eye opener. :-*

I need a group hug.... :'(

smurf-42

Sep 22, 2008
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
Re: Ok...Jeff? I need you to c'mere

((((((((((((Trish))))))))))))

There is your hug from me. I think we all get that way, speak before we think. Well on here it is type, hit send (post), then think. At least you acknowledged what happened and apologized. We are all human and make mistakes.

Sue

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

trish that was really nice of you. youre truly are a great person.
i also noticed that everything seems to get blamed on jeff as well... hes really not
a bad guy.
you rock girly :icon_queen:

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

MD Dog said:

It sounds like a technical issue. I am not sure why it had to be more. :icon_scratch:

I guess I need to update the terms and conditions...... AGAIN.

"we reserve the right to snoop in your pm's, report you to the authorities, and to hack into your personal computers and plant trojan horses to wreak maximum havoc on your digital reality."

MISSING pm's?

I am sorry, I don't understand this.

• We don't snoop.
  • Some content (and accounts) may be deleted for a variety of reasons.
  • DO NOT rely on TreasureNet to maintain data. We make no guarantees as to the viability (OR SECURITY) of ANY posted data or account!!!

PERIOD.

Expect some updated terms and conditions REAL soon. >:(

OP
OP
T

trish76642

I am not sure why it had to be more.

"History"......but im gonna leave it alone. Obviously theres a whole lot that goes on around here that you dont know about Marc...im just say'n....and I aint laying blame on anyone in particular when i say that.

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !

All I was asking was a technical question about why 4 days of PM's went missing. I never said you or Jeff or anyone else can or did read our PM's That was in this post By Buckleboy

Not that it matters since I save all the threatening ones which I sent to Daffy Duck, Bozo the Clown, and Charlie Sheen.

Hey MD Dog--

PM's here are not "private." Some of us members learned that a long time ago. Wink

-Buckles

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Marc said:
MD Dog said:

It sounds like a technical issue. I am not sure why it had to be more. :icon_scratch:

I guess I need to update the terms and conditions...... AGAIN.

"we reserve the right to snoop in your pm's, report you to the authorities, and to hack into your personal computers and plant trojan horses to wreak maximum havoc on your digital reality."

MISSING pm's?

I am sorry, I don't understand this.

• We don't snoop.
  • Some content (and accounts) may be deleted for a variety of reasons.
  • DO NOT rely on TreasureNet to maintain data. We make no guarantees as to the viability (OR SECURITY) of ANY posted data or account!!!

PERIOD.

Expect some updated terms and conditions REAL soon. >:(

what does this mean?
" plant trojan horses to wreak maximum havoc on your digital reality."
....and are people really sharing things that are such a huge big deal on here?

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

MD Dog said:

Well, long term members have been dropping like flies this year...so they have a good point about that being a reason. I imagine if a member wants their account deleted, then the PM's they sent disappear too.

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Marc said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
what does this mean?
" plant trojan horses to wreak maximum havoc on your digital reality."

GEEESH! I was being sarcastic!

sorry! i was asking... i dont know anything about computers!
wow
im going to sit in the corner now. :'(

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Marc said:
sigh. It's CERTAINLY not about missing PM's BUCKLBOY :thumbsup:

Understood. I didn't know whether the deletion power was generally extended to PM's or not.

Best Wishes,

Buckles

OP
OP
T

trish76642

I'm gonna leave you with this Marc....I know you may be clueless about all that goes on around here, but like BB say's, their dropping like flies...Theres stuff that goes on, i didnt even know about, and when i heard it, my mouth hit the floor! But some of those things you cant control...

People dont just get upset about something they care nothing about. WE ALL care about T-Net, and when people pay money for something, and their voice isnt heard, or they feel like they've been treated unfairly it becomes hurtful, so they leave.

Somebody on here is abusing their Moderator Status...I dont know who...and i certainly will never point the finger again.

But..If we didnt care about T-Net...no one would say a word. You should feel flattered that people care so much about something that you created.

I just feel..like alot of others...that sum things are just plain out uncalled for...and if i were boss, and i found out someone was hurting my business...i'd fired them on the spot.

Much love,..and i'm outta here.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

???

I Miss all the good stuff ???

Guess I should have stayed Home today :P

OP
OP
T

trish76642

alright you two... :D maybe i shouldnt of stayed home...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

~trish~ said:
alright you two... :D maybe i shouldnt of stayed home...

Yep Get out there & Enjoy The Signals Trish

It's Almost a Holliday :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions