OK...last test with dfx and Se for a while...some interesting results..(jewelry)

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Well first the reminder is for this round of tests I was using the smaller ML 8" coil....against the 950 dfx stock coil...as in the first group of tests...

small gold ring (childs/baby) dfx 4", se 4 1/2", silver heart pendant both 7 1/2", large gold ring both 8", small gold ring both 7 1/2", large silver ring both 7 1/2".

Larger items... stapler appx 6 inches long, dfx 9 1/2", se 13", quarter sized button dfx 7 1/2", se 8".

Notes...the dfx was very unstable at times..with numbers and bars jumping across the screen from apparent interference...the se was completely stable during all testing in exact conditions.

That ends my basic air tests for now...thanks for all the positive mail and feedback as well as the negative.... Will run more tests when I learn the se and its controls.

Digger

Mar 24, 2003
Dodge City Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, E-Trac, Makro Racer 2, DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once again pretty much as expected other than the stapler. Heck, I dig staplers at 10" here in Kansas all the time. :D Just kidding.

Thanks for the tests Gregg.

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Digger said:
Once again pretty much as expected other than the stapler. Heck, I dig staplers at 10" here in Kansas all the time. :D Just kidding.

Thanks for the tests Gregg.

See the stapler threw you off! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread