larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
here are a part of some frames that i wanna post and share which are all mandan and belong to twitko's and my friend who is in the process of moving to another home........
........................a variety of cool things and they do include some points but also fish hooks and game pieces........

..........also another broke "snow snake" which is in the lower center of the 2nd frame

so please enjoy and tell me what you think......

i am trying to get john to join tnet but he is a non computer-cell phone kind of guy and certainly nothing wrong with that....
.........he is a great sharing kind friend of Twitko and me since the 1960's and high school
now one other thought that i would like to point out is how short the three bone pulley awls are.....they are in the upper left hand corner of the first image.............
................these awls are abut 5-6 inches long when first made and are used for many many years and continually re-sharpened until they are too short to use

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

Upvote 0

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
W O W!!! Those are fantastic finds! :notworthy: Those long awls, it's something that they were not broken. What is the artifact in the bottom picture, in the center with the two holes?

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really awesome finds Steve!! Can you only imagine the skill it took to create those artifacts!! WOW!! CONGRATS!! VERDE!!

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well even if he doesnt post his finds Im glad you did it for him. Those type of things dont hang around here for very long in our soil. Thanks for the peek, rock

Smurufett

Sep 8, 2009
East Texas
Detector(s) used
My hands and bare feet!
Ha, ha @ boring us. I have always like to look at everything you post. These are no exception. Awesome artifacts. Your friend is very lucky to find such cool artifacts.Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
larson1951

larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
W O W!!! Those are fantastic finds! :notworthy: Those long awls, it's something that they were not broken. What is the artifact in the bottom picture, in the center with the two holes?

hey hey dennis
it is a broke snow snake game piece

steve

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi John :hello: Thanks for all you have shared through Larson and Twitko. 2 great guys !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread