Ok so what is your list for your backpack?

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i started a pack and gear thread.

prospectordamon

Mar 31, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's MXT/6X10 DD Coil/950 Coil
All of this in one backpack:
First aid kit
Pistol on my hip
Bfh
Chisels
Pry bars
Sluice
Rope
Machete
Clear vials
Tweezers
Snuffer bottles
Crevice tool (home made)
Hand dredge
Dredge fittings
2 pans
1 classifier (1/2")
Camping shovel (folds down to 8")
Small towel
Ammo
Estwing pick
Cell phone
Various crevice tools
Metal detector (White's MXT)
I'm sure I'm missing a few.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
a map and a 7.5 min. topographical map of the area. it dont do any good to find the sweet spot if you cant get out to go home! or remeber where it was when you do get home.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Goldbear said:
So you are heading out to do some hit and run sluicing to find a honey hole. Besides the obvious first aid, food and drink, what are you taking?

Condoms. Lots of condoms. We got a lot of Cougars where I prospect..

TheNewCatfish

Mar 4, 2011
My last trip my back pack topped out at over 200 lbs and i was lucky to make it out alive. I think next time i'll pack one of those magic eight balls i can roll around in my hand and it'll make decisions for me.

TheNewCatfish

Mar 4, 2011
Even better. I'm gonna buy some of that mail order paydirt and take it with me next time I go out. I'll just throw a cup of it into the next worthless five gallon bucket of dirt I dig up and see what it feels like to actually FIND some GOLD for a change. That would COOL.

prospectordamon

Mar 31, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's MXT/6X10 DD Coil/950 Coil
TheNewCatfish said:
Even better. I'm gonna buy some of that mail order paydirt and take it with me next time I go out. I'll just throw a cup of it into the next worthless five gallon bucket of dirt I dig up and see what it feels like to actually FIND some GOLD for a change. That would COOL.

you haven't found gold where you prospect? where do you live?

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Pencil and paper... to take notes. Signal mirror... obvious reason. A few one inch candles... for lighting a fire... oh, did I say matches? Put these, and other items in a bail-out bag. To be left in the main driving vehicle at ALL times. TTC

Jack Hamilton

Apr 13, 2009
Murrieta Ca
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq
All of the above. My next idea is a Game hauler, as in in Deer..Elk you know the thing with handles and etc. I want to make my own out of the little cart the jogger moms/ cyclist moms pull behind their bikes. They will hold over 100 pounds, inflatable bike tires and some even have suspension. Maybe add pontoons for crossing the river or a quick change out for a long hike with a dredge.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 183

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread