ok which one?

B

BIG61AL

My first bullseye was great, that thing just worked great until it got broken. Whites sent me a brand new free of charge but this one just doesn't have the range like the first one, Still would not trade it for another brand ... ever!

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
findit, I have a bullseye. My husband used it today and it did a great job. I think Whites sells them for $119. You might try looking for one on ebay that is cheaper.

rocker

Jun 2, 2005
Oregon
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, CIBOLA, LOBO SuperTraq, AT Pro, Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I prefer the vibra probe. But am not sure what the current prices are.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I was never satisfied with my whites bulleye it gave me a lot of false readings at times i could touch the tip on anything and it would sound off.I could put a mound of dirt with no reading from any detector or pinpointer and as soon as the bulleye would touch it bam a false signal....I like my Vibraprob 570 no falseing with it...................................==Jim== tcmetaldetectors has the vibraprob for $129.00 free shipping

TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2007
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Findit, if you have a machine that will take a Sunray probe get one of those, they can't be beat. I also have a Vibroprobe 570 which I enjoy using very much, but each have there own pluses and minuses just as everything else.

OP
OP
findit

findit

Jul 1, 2007
fisher has a new one called the fisher point anyone know how it works?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Works pretty well. Worst complaint I have heard is that the battery pops out. I solved that by setting the 9v across the catches and now it's a bear to open. It's waterproof and has a beep/vibrate signal. It's a good size for poking in holes, but is not really rugged enough for agressive probing (jambing and prying with the tip - which I consider abuse of any electronic probe but some folks do not).

I just splurged and got a Sunray probe and that will be my primary.

I also have a Merlin XL and that is a good probe. I prefer the push button activation over the twist switch of the F-Point (which you have to adjust for balance every time you turn it on/use it) but it is less handy in the hand and not waterproof; probably not wet mud proof, either.

Attachments

• HPIM0091s.jpg
    HPIM0091s.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 265
  • HPIM0091s.jpg
    HPIM0091s.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 263

jtnjetta

Jan 6, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT,Vaquero, golden Umax,Compadre
Has anyone tied the one by tesoro? Can't remember the name, but if I remember it has a lifetime warranty I use the Sunray and Bullseye.
The sunray will spoil ya, they don't make one for the F4 but I'd get one if they did

OP
OP
findit

findit

Jul 1, 2007
thanks for that idea charlie. i just got one in, but have not tried it yet. i will try the battery like you said.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread