Okies, what are you finding?

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

beaverdigger

Jan 26, 2008
Went out today for a few hours (2/09/08) and found five wheat pennies,1942,1950,1952,1956 and 1957, a 1946 nickle, an 18kt HGE ring with 18 (glass) diamonds, an Avon ladies ring ,a gold Alpha college pendant, and a sterling silver charm that I don't know what it is. Also found a music pin that says music across the front and has a 26 (Date ?) at the bottom. The back has the initals LB.
It was a good day ! I need to find out how to post pictures.

Attachments

• me 012.jpg
    me 012.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 390
OP
OP
Gonehunting

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gonehunting said:
I'm going this afternoon to the Atoka area. Town started in 1906,(I think) and heading to the downtown and the old railroad sites, let you know what I find. Also looking around the CW skirmish area.
Post what you've been finding, looks to be a good weekend, should be plenty to find..GH.
well did not find anything around the skirmish area except a 45 shell casing... looks very old, then headed to the recently demolished school... found an okla tax token and a 1960 memorial cent...

Oklahunter

Jan 29, 2008
Choctaw, OK
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, Ace 250, Bullseye II
Just a little clad for me so far, using my new DFX. That's going to change soon, right after I get some easy hours under my belt and feel confident I won't miss something good at a decent site!

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
I haven't been out since Oct....been too cold :(

Timberwolf

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread