OKINAWA IS A TREASURE MINE OF UNEXPLODED ORDANANCE

The Master Chief

Jan 10, 2005
CA
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Equinox 800/Mine Lab Gold Monster 1000/ Mine Lab Pro Find 35/Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all I am posting a few pictures in Okinawa. went out with a friend today Saturday 1/13/07. Did a little look on a ridge that was close to the place where General Butler was killed during WWII. You will notice some handgrenades. Yes they are real and we left them alone. They say they will find more here in Okinawa for the next 100 years. Take a trip back on memory lane and read up on a war that allot of people are unaware of. 240,000 Japanese and Okinawans died here and 24,000 Americans. You will also notice some of my finds and a pic of me smiling. I was smiling yes because there is no way I was going to disturb the resting place of two 60+ year old grenades. Also to learn a little history on Okinawa all you have to do is type battle of Okinawa in a search spot. You will be amazed at what really happened, and also proud of the Military members today and yesterday for their sacrifices they made.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
The Master Chief

The Master Chief

Jan 10, 2005
CA
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Equinox 800/Mine Lab Gold Monster 1000/ Mine Lab Pro Find 35/Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two more photos. One of my mug and some of what I found.

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Talk to nahabit about unexploded oridinence and make sure to find DaveinJapan, i think thats his name

Great job

HH
-GC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread