Oklahomas Forgotten Gold Rushes

Cowetagold

Tenderfoot
Oct 16, 2008
Oklahoma's Forgotten Gold Rushes

Hi,

I saw the message about Wildman. At one time I was going to write a book about the gold rushes of Oklahoma. Now, I know that I will never get around to writing that book. I have collected a lot of newspaper articles regarding the rushes and I have posted them at my MySpace site under blogs with the name of Oklahoma's Forgotten Gold Rushes. I decided to post them for whoever wants to read them's entertainment. I use some of the information from these articles as sources for places to metal detect for artifacts. I'll paste the address to my place at MySpace and you can read them at your convenience. You can copy and paste this address into your browser and it will take you there. It is as follows: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=416648155

Enjoy

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Oklahoma's Forgotten Gold Rushes

I went to your My Space and read it. Write the book dude. You've got a lot of research collected together that would take people like me forever to find. I've been transplanted to right in the heart of gold country. (Actually, Frisco CO was a silver mining district) but the only gold I've found was a bracelet that somebody lost. Thank you for all your hard work and getting all that information together. That's stuff they didn't teach us in the Oklahoma History class in 8th grade. Later.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread