OKM Nokta Golden King Plus do they really work

GOLD 72

Jul 24, 2015
CD Obregon Sonora Mex.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Colorado Gold Sticks Discovery Treasure Finder 900
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Does anybody have any imfo on these detectors or can tell me what u think is the best 4 my situation......Im looking 4 burried coins and bars but in a lot of places there is a lot lot of trash that has been ther 4 yeard no way of cleaning it off with out machinery..i need a detector that wil reach at least 2 meters with gold rec..these detectors r expensive and dont hav $ 2 wast if u hav any imfo it would b greatly apprecated tks best of luck God Bless

Upvote 0

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If I had a place to hunt with buried gold bars I would buy the best detector made and a dozer.

Erik in NJ

Silver Member
Oct 4, 2010
The Garden State
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One word: Kuboto :thumbsup:

Minelab has a couple of high end gold machines. But there are no high-end consumer units that will detect to 2 meters. I'm not even sure there are any units in the commercial/military sector that can do it on a single gold bar. If they even exist they'll cost a fortune and I'm guessing would only work on large caches or be able to find larger ground disturbances. I fear you are going to have to show some recovered gold items/bars before anyone will show any interest in this endeavor.

Last edited:

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
El oro del tesoro enterrado aquí para todos los que lo buscan

OP
OP
G

GOLD 72

Jul 24, 2015
CD Obregon Sonora Mex.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
One word: Kuboto :thumbsup:

Minelab has a couple of high end gold machines. But there are no high-end consumer units that will detect to 2 meters. I'm not even sure there are any units in the commercial/military sector that can do it on a single gold bar. If they even exist they'll cost a fortune and I'm guessing would only work on large caches or be able to find larger ground disturbances. I fear you are going to have to show some recovered gold items/bars before anyone will show any interest in this endeavor.

Ya i beleve ur right but i am working on it and not gooing 2 give up im that shure it there

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I WOULD TRY FRACKING IT WORKS FOR THE OIL COMPANIES SO IT MAY WORK FOR YOU. FELLA IF YOU KNOW THERE IS GOLD AT THIS SITE I WISH YOU MORE THAN THE BEST OF LUCK TO FIND IT AND I HOPE YOU DO . THE MACHINES YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ARE IN THE THOUSANDS BUT MAYBE YOU CAN FIND A GOOD , TRUST WORTHY RELIABLE FREIND TO SPLIT THE COST AND YOU ALL COULD BOTH SHARE THE WEALTH. KEEP US POSTED IF YOU STRIKE GOLD AND AGAIN BEST OF LUCK....

Erik in NJ

Silver Member
Oct 4, 2010
The Garden State
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Get yourself a pair of big ol' speakers and crank this while you're searching for that "heart of gold!" :thumbsup:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To see 6 feet you need a 2 box detector and they want see a single bar of gold, but will see a large cashe of gold...

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your ambitious you could take layers of with a shovel and go over it with a lower end detector each layer good luck

OP
OP
G

GOLD 72

Jul 24, 2015
CD Obregon Sonora Mex.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If your ambitious you could take layers of with a shovel and go over it with a lower end detector each layer good luck

they r doing something like than in 1 of my best spots they r digging 1 meter and a halph the hole yard.. they no it;s there

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they r doing something like than in 1 of my best spots they r digging 1 meter and a halph the hole yard.. they no it;s there

58808290 (1).jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread