shane41

Sep 7, 2006
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 . Bounty Hunter, Vibra Probe 570 Garrett Pin Pointer AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old Boy Scout Knife& My Wife's Girls Scout Knife

Went back in the woods next to a city park. Were I found some old Winchesters shotgun shells that go back from 1896 t0 1938. Did not find any more shells but dug up this old Boy Scout Knife, All I can make out on the emblem is the word Prepared. The knife next to it is my wife's Girl Scout Knife which she got in 1953. Hers is in perfect condition , all the blades open up. . Just wanted to put the two together to make sure it was a Scout's knife. Also found $2.10 in clad coins, was dreaming of finding some old coins in the area that I found the old shotgun shells. But no luck. Enjoy the pics Shane

Attachments

• Winchester Repeater 2 Guage.jpg
    Winchester Repeater 2 Guage.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 699
  • Boy Scout Knife.jpg
    Boy Scout Knife.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 989
  • Winchester Repeater 2 Guage.jpg
    Winchester Repeater 2 Guage.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 513
Upvote 0

Suckerpunched

Nov 15, 2008
Ogden, Utah
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Umax
Re: Old Boy Scout Knife& My Wife's Girls Scout Knife

Cool finds.......keep looking,,,,where there's history,,, there's coins :icon_thumleft:
HH ,,,,,TC

shootist

Aug 5, 2006
The hills of central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Explorer 2

Just gotta keep hunting the area,I always try and carry out as much trash as my pouch will hold,eventually you will start hearing the deeper stuff,its strange you can keep hunting the same small areas over and over and each time you will find stuff where you know you have hunted, some old spots you just cant ever seem to get it all,if you get tired of the area try someplace else and come back later it will be like a new spot all over,HH...Shoot

S

seger98

Nice job on the knife, probably an old coin around there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions