old civil war fort in buchanan county mo.

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
i am almost this close in getting permission to get to md the old fort it has not been cleared for being made into a park yet i would like to get some history out of the ground before they pour concrette and lay down black top if they dont let me i will have to pull the black card on them and call the illinois gistorical society and get them in on it the yankee infantry from ill was the ones who had it built during the war and then maybe they will let me in i told them if i find five 2 for me and 3 for you not bad for some one else doing all the work so tell me what you think i should do ?

OP
OP
olepossum

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
i aint askin for a grammar lesson i was asking if any one wanted to md a old civil war fort i will have the permission slip for a cop free pass on a posted sight :tard:

Sep 1, 2008
St. joseph Mo.
Detector(s) used
BH D1100,ACE 250,vibraprobe
I know which one you are talking about it's right there by Wyatt hill park. I think it's on Rosezine st. If you get permission I'd like to hunt it with you. No offence but you'd better get it in writing. It was call Fort Smith a couple years ago there were two guy that did hunt it.
Nice to meet another hobbyist here in town.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread