old farm house

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunt it without permission and the owner may find you,Just hope he isnt a member of the NRA if he does!

HH John

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
jimzz977 said:
I see a abandon farm house every morning to go work the house looks like built in the early 1900s. Never see anyone around to ask for premission. Wondering just hunt it or find the owner

That's my house.

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ask neighbors who owns it or go to property assessors office. Please don't take the wrong way, but you would not have a good day if I caught you on my property without permission. Have seldom turned down people wanting to fish or just walk etc. only deer hunters as we hunt it as well. Those I have caught on it without permission have not been well received. Wish ya luck on finding the owner and getting permission.:icon_thumleft:

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ticm.....he didn't say it was a lunatic asylum or would have just give him your number.......said with brotherly love.:tongue3:

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
TNGUNS said:
ticm.....he didn't say it was a lunatic asylum or would have just give him your number.......said with brotherly love.:tongue3:

LMAO

Tackem

Greenie
Sep 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sidewinder, ShadowX2, Minelab Colt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ask for permission first Try to find the Property owner . That is why it has got to the point for a lot of Us to be unable to hunt places and get Permission to hunt these type of Places I have been Metal detecting off and On many years and do everything I can to follow the Law and Ethics. When you take the time to do the research and such and get Permission it makes it easeir the next time you find another place Always get this info because good references help in the Long run Happy hunting and hope you get permission to hunt it would be great to see what you recover

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you had to ask...you already knew the answer...good luck.

OP
OP
jimzz977

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im going to tomorrow to ask the neibors maybe I be detecting this weekend can wait it looks good un touched ill post a photo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread