Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....did the dew domestically and headed out with one of my refurbished Freedom 3 Plus machines on a day made for..............what else.....digging.
First park was a nightmare as the machine would not settle down........................dumb bouy as there was high tension power lines near that location and they always set off the old machines. Moved to another park and man did the Freedom 3 Plus a hum. Started at 1100hrs and was home by 1400hrs with 102 coins @ $12.15, a Toronto Transit token, a watch, spoon, dewy and an unhatched golf egg. Two weeks and it's a digging in th Dominican for 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
001-13.jpg

004-4.jpg

Upvote 0

Xhunter911

Mar 28, 2012
Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett freedom III coin commander
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds Leslie!!! I love the freedom 3 that I just bought second hand, works great and is a real coin detector.. My buddy and I went out the other day, needless to say my old Garrett out worked his brand new Teknetics Gamma 6000 by far and its 20 year old technology...:thumbsup:

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions