old house demo

rogues71

May 9, 2009
mesa az
Detector(s) used
whites mxt
hello all hope you are finding good stuff out there. my friend rich called me the other day to help him strip some of the old fixtures, and plumbing, molding out of a old house that was due to be bulldozed the next work day. rich refinishes items then installs them back into houses for a good profit, so he needed a extra set of hands and offered to pay me $100.00 to help that day. well being a fan of money i couldnt refuse a friend in need, btw he is not in need at all he will make 8 times back what he paid me for the stuff he is going to sell. well long story short we were tearing down a interior wall and i found these 2 items folded up together at the bottom of the back corner of the wall that we were taking down. a 1934 d peace dollar fairly worn and not enough detail to grade but still worth the time and effort, and a 1923 20,000.00 reichsbanknote. i called my coin guy down town and the note isnt worth much but is pretty cool looking so i am going to frame it. come monday im going to contact the owner and try to get permission to hunt the lot as soon as the dozer clears away the debris. good luck on the hunt.

matt

Attachments

• demo 001.jpg
    demo 001.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 371
  • demo 002.jpg
    demo 002.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 380
Upvote 0

DaleGM

Aug 21, 2009
Sacramento Cailifonia
Detector(s) used
V3i DFX MXT Excal II D2 6x10 950 4x6 & dx-1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
those old houses are full of surprises, nice score on the hidding treasure!!!! :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread