Old Hunted out Church gives up another keeper

Tico14

Jun 16, 2009
Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-7, 1266X, Troy Shadow X-3, Tesoro Deleon, Silver Umax, Whites IDX-Pro (Mr. Bill's Mods), Silver Eagle, Modded Classic 1,

Attachments

• coins2.jpg
    coins2.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 467
Upvote 0

Paul4x4

Dec 31, 2007
Finland
Detector(s) used
E-Trac/Pro-Pointer/Ace 250
No place is ever hunted out... :wink:

Keep hunting those church yards. They often seem to give up some nice loot. I wish we had such nice old church yards to hunt here in Finland. Well, there's a very old huge church nearby that dates back to 15th century or so, but no way to get hunting permission to that place! :(

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
C

Cappy Z.

Paul4x4 said:
No place is ever hunted out... :wink:

Keep hunting those church yards. They often seem to give up some nice loot. I wish we had such nice old church yards to hunt here in Finland. Well, there's a very old huge church nearby that dates back to 15th century or so, but no way to get hunting permission to that place! :(
but no way to get hunting permission to that place
but no way to get hunting permission to that place

Excuse me....Could I volunteer to care for your law? Yes, I do work off and late hours. Yes I do do a very large quanity of 'weeding'. Those small filled holes allow the grass to grow greener...now how old is this church? My oh my.

Paul4x4

Dec 31, 2007
Finland
Detector(s) used
E-Trac/Pro-Pointer/Ace 250
BillyBudd007 said:
Excuse me....Could I volunteer to care for your law? Yes, I do work off and late hours. Yes I do do a very large quanity of 'weeding'. Those small filled holes allow the grass to grow greener...now how old is this church? My oh my.

Heheh! ;D

Here's a picture of the church I'm talking about. That bell tower is built between 1829-1831, and the church itself is estimated to have been built somewhere between 1495-1510. Sorry Tico for hijacking your thread :)

HollolankirkkoIlmaJPEG.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread