Old member coming back...

Griz

Greenie
Aug 8, 2008
Watertown MA
Detector(s) used
White's IDX and White's Beachmaster
Hello. My name is Paul Grizey. I last used this site in 2008 and I find it hard to believe it's been that long. Some of you may remember me or my brother Indianhead Jones (Larry Grizey). Larry passed away three summers ago. He and I have detected since 1980 with our White's 1DB model for starters, although, I have long periods of inactivity along the years. I am ending one right now. Recently my brother's son Mike (user name merseyferryman75) and I have taken to our machines once again. Mike is new to detecting on a regular basis, and is helping me keep the tradition of detecting in the family. He has inherited his father's machines and equipment and we have had two excursions over the last few weeks. We visited a beach here in Massachusetts yesterday and on his second excursion found a very nice men's gold wedding band. Me, I found about $2.27 in change and a boat load of aluminum.

Anyway I'm glad to be back and hope to post some new finds soon.

Sincerely Paul (Griz) Grizey

Welcome back look forward to your finds.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

welbac-1.gifWelcome back, Paul!

I remember both of you, http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/memory/236954-memory-indianhead-jones-tnet-member.html

Last edited:
Welcome back! Nice that you got out with your nephew and he scored gold.

Welcome Back Griz :notworthy:

Hi Griz, sorry about your brothers passing, but glad to hear you are back detecting and back to TNet!

Welcome back.Iam sure we could learn a few things from you.

If you learn anything from me, you'd be learning from my brother, he taught me EVERYTHING I know and love about this great past-time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back