cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never even heard of one. What kind of detector is it? PI? VLF? TR? BFO? If it's one of the last two, I'd definitely get something more modern.

tlowery04

Apr 29, 2011
Cashion Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White Eagle II, Minelab ETrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i think it must be a vlf, but i dont know anything about it. I say if it works use it! If it continues to give you fits a reputable detector seller in your area might be able to send you in the right direction, but still, make your test garden and fiddle around with it for awhile, youll only learn it if you spend time with it. speaking of which, i have to go spend time with my new detector today as well.

pwcguy

May 20, 2010
Va
Detector(s) used
E-Trac (retired)
CTX3030, Double Eagle
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That should be a decent machine for relic hunting. But like you said it can be confusing. If you want to take the time to learn the machine then use it.
You could trade the machine for a more user friendly model but it would most likely be a downgrade.

OP
OP
B

buckandkelly

Tenderfoot
Jan 12, 2013
Thanks for the info! I'll play around with this MD and see if I use it enough to justify buying another one.

Thanks!!
Kelly

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread