Old Photos

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I posted these to Sallysue's 'My granddad is the #1 in pic'; but decided to post them on a separate thread. The family pic is of my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and my dad (backrow center). The other is a picture of my wife's dad being held by her grandfather. The other men are the grandfather's brothers. The family picture was taken around the Alvarado, Tx area; probably in about 1925 or so. My dad was born in 1900 and looks to be about 15 or 16 years old. The other picture was taken somewhere around the Hamilton, Tx area; somewhere around 1920. If anyone recognizes some of the people in the pictures, let me know. Send me a PM. I know that some of my wife's kin lived around the Temple, Tx area in the 1960s; also some of them lived in McGregor and Gatesville areas. My kin lived just about 'all over'. Hillsboro, Ft. Worth, Grandview, and probably all the rest of Texas! Weir bros with baby Freddie.jpg James Jacobs' family.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread