Old pool ball racks...

frankendime

Mar 8, 2012
Middle Tn
Primary Interest:
Other
Bought these on a whim at the S. Army store. Showed age, patina and character. Had writing in sharpie on them. Thought to myself I can do something with them. Got home and realized they were autographed to someone named Justin. Names are totally illegible. Anyway, any ideas about what to do with these? Paid .99 cents each. One is brass by the way.

Also got this Pixie Viewer for 1.99

HH ALL!!!

Attachments

• 100_7584.JPG
    100_7584.JPG
    186 KB · Views: 99
  • 100_7583.JPG
    100_7583.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 94

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd rather have those over the plastic ones. I like hand crafted items made of wood. I'd say others would feel the same.

OP
OP
frankendime

frankendime

Mar 8, 2012
Middle Tn
Primary Interest:
Other
I'd rather have those over the plastic ones. I like hand crafted items made of wood. I'd say others would feel the same.

I feel the same way. Hard to tell by the pics but , these have seen thousands of hands and that many racks....

twiasp

Dec 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure on the value of them, i used to play pool a ton and lot of pool tournaments in bars around my local 50 mile area or so as a teenager. Bars used to let me in to play tournaments as long as they never caught me trying to touch a beer lol. Never seen a brass one, seems odd as rough as some people toss the balls into racks to have a brass one, seems it would leave dings on the pool balls maybe. The wooden ones are my favorite, they are sturdy and don't flex (like the cheap plastic ones), so you get a solid tight rack on the pool balls.

If you can't find a source like Ebay or something to sell them on, I would personally hit up a few bars, they get stolen and broken racks all the time. May be an easy sell to them.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure was fun drinking beer & shooting pool in the past before all those video games came along. I lived in Leadville Colorado (later 70s) and we played pool all the time. You'd line your quarters up on the table to play as the next challenger and the game would run for hours. I think I played much better when I had a few beers in me, or so it seemed that way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread