laurieshub

Greenie
May 7, 2012
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
garret
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey, Im fixing to show my age. back in the 70s on sunday morn my mother used to have preachers and gospel music on before we were off to Sunday school. One in particular preacher out of Huntsville would show pictures of him and his sons going around the cliffs and shoals of north Al finding spanish symbols from where the priest that were with Desoto had left behind. It was very interesting and I would get up early just to watch this preachers pictures. After about 20 minutes of video and pix of them exploring north Al then he would get into the bible. Now that Im older and know a little bit more about what those symbols might have meant and the KGC and knowing that Jessie had robbed the bank in Huntsville and Florence well maybe there is something else to this. If any one knows anything about this preacher and maybe what tv station he was on, there was only three at that time, lol, please pass on some info to me thanks a lot

DeadElvis

Apr 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey, Im fixing to show my age. back in the 70s on sunday morn my mother used to have preachers and gospel music on before we were off to Sunday school. One in particular preacher out of Huntsville would show pictures of him and his sons going around the cliffs and shoals of north Al finding spanish symbols from where the priest that were with Desoto had left behind. It was very interesting and I would get up early just to watch this preachers pictures. After about 20 minutes of video and pix of them exploring north Al then he would get into the bible. Now that Im older and know a little bit more about what those symbols might have meant and the KGC and knowing that Jessie had robbed the bank in Huntsville and Florence well maybe there is something else to this. If any one knows anything about this preacher and maybe what tv station he was on, there was only three at that time, lol, please pass on some info to me thanks a lot

I don't remember that guy, I just remember Country Boy Eddie on the TV, Hee-Haw on Saturday nights and Wonderful World of Disney on Sunday nights. Oh yeah, and Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. "Get in there and wrestle that alligator, Jim!"

stonewallsmen

Feb 18, 2011
Fort Bragg
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Now that Im older and know a little bit more about what those symbols might have meant and the KGC and knowing that Jessie had robbed the bank in Huntsville and Florence well maybe there is something else to this.

I am from Huntsville, and I have always been told that Jessie (James I am guessing?) had robbed the big bank downtown next to Big Spring Park. Unfortunately from what I have learned that is actually not true. Then again, maybe I was talking to a treasure hunter that was trying to throw me off. HA HA.

OP
OP
laurieshub

laurieshub

Greenie
May 7, 2012
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
garret
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i heard the same thing and that he jumped out the window into the spring and went up the mountain behind

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread