Old sayings

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
maybe you should grow your hair longer so its easier to pull your head out of your ass...

hey heres an after thought for ya. since you're the one with an attitude ? my head did'nt get up my ass all by itself. it had lots of help. mainly from the shrinks and some by the lawyers. so if you really want to point fingers that would be a good place to start. and no i'm not growing my hair longer. K

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey heres an after thought for ya. since you're the one with an attitude ? my head did'nt get up my ass all by itself. it had lots of help. mainly from the shrinks and some by the lawyers. so if you really want to point fingers that would be a good place to start. and no i'm not growing my hair longer. K

lol it wasnt directed at you nomad11 just another good ol saying there cattle puncher....

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
yo mamma must have dropped ya on your head when you was a baby.................................................dont know cant remember ?

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yr as smart as a rock.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who's your daddy?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread