old sci-fi

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This may not be as old as some, but I used to really enjoy a show on the Sci-Fi Channel back in the 90's called SeaQuest DSV!!
I was able to find and download all three seasons of the show... but my personal favorite are the first two seasons, because they changed the captain.

Bran <><

OP
OP
bomber

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
flash gordon serials

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reruns of all those old pathetic 1950s movies where atomic bomb tests turned every thing imaginable into huge monsters. "Them" I think was one of the first ones. Then there was the giant ants, spiders, aligators in the sewer systems, you name it, atomic bomb testing made them all grow huge! Monty

OP
OP
bomber

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Them..great flick.godzilla,mothara,rodan,giddrah,those two little asian chicks

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
I thought Seaquest DSV was a pretty descent show, Roy Scheider was an excellent captain

Minstrel

Oct 12, 2008
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Garrett-GTI-2500
Monty said:
Tom Corbett Space Cadet. 1950s. Monty
One of my old time favorites, used to watch it on Saturday morning---loved the increasing "buzz" sound before the rocket took off--wasn't one of the older guys in it called "Rocky" and another "Biff"? Been too many years to be sure.
Thanks for the memory
Minstrel

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread