old yarn/can you spot the treasure clues

MUDSLINGER

Apr 4, 2014
Bourbon IN.
Detector(s) used
ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My name is Barney Kipple. I am 12 yrs old and today is my birthday. It's June 10th 1936 and gramps gave me a silver dollar dated 1899
I live with my mom,dad, and older brother Clemet in Redfield Tn. We live in a small white house at the edge of town with chickens and a
vegetable garden out back. My pops runs the filling station in town owned by Mr Eagleton. He is really old, but sometimes he gives me a
dime if I clean windshields all day. My mom sells fresh eggs and strawberry jam from a roadside table in front of our house for 15 cents
a dozen and 25 cents for a mason jar of jam. Mom hides her egg and jam money in the chicken coop.I think pops hides money in the small barn and woodshop. Pops says every man should save a walker a week.
Since today is my birthday I'm taking my shiney silver dollar to my treehouse that my friend Earnie, short for Earnest p Dolly and I
built in the woods by the old rock chimney place. Cause ifen I don't my mean pxxxxxhead brother will steal it. Clem is 15 and he hates
me. Once when he was in the outhouse and wouldn't let me in to take care of business I shook up a hornet in one of mama's mason
jars and let it crawl through a hole in the wall of the outhouse. Ole Clem come outta there with his bib overalls down to his knees. I
laughed till my stomache hurt. Clem said he dropped his Tom Mix straight shooter's ring cause of me and swore I was gonna go dive
for it.
Like I said me and earnie are gonna follow the creek to our treehouse in the woods. I put some peanutbutter and jam sandwhiches
in a central union cut plug tobacco tin and headed out. The treehouse is up in an old oak tree next to an old rock chimney. Me and earnie once found an odd black metal disc with a man's head on it wearing a ponytail, behind one of the rocks. I added 1899 dollar.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread