Older people have problems to...

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
*Older people have problems that you haven't even considered yet:** An 85-year-old man was requested by his doctor for**a sperm count as part of his physical exam.** ** The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this**jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow."** ** The next day the 85-year-old man reappeared at the**doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on**the previous day.** ** The doctor asked what happened and the man**explained, "Well, doc, it's like this -- first I tried with my righthand, but**nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing.** ** Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her**right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She tried with her**mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing.** ** We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and**she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried**squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing.** ** The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbour?** The old man replied, "Yep, none of us could get the** **jar open.*

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread