Oldschool got me good at the park!!!

DanMI

May 26, 2007
Me and my hunting buddy decided to hit a local park to see if we could scratch out some oldies. I just start hunting and little kid with bike comes straight over and starts following me around. Every way I turn he pushes his bike in front of me. Finally I get him to go and see what Oldschool is finding. After a couple minutes he comes back and starts following me again. Each time I turn he goes right in front of me and I can't even swing the coil. After a while of this I'm ready to quit, so I try one last time to get him to go over by Oldschool and he says "I can't, he gave me a quarter to stay by you!!" What a pal!! Anyway, the kid left then, and I managed to snag a couple wheats. Oldschool didn't get any oldies, and I didn't feel bad either!!! HH dan

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah he got you good and for a cheap price too :laughing7: glad you were able to snag a couple of wheats, HH

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vicksburg Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7: Kinda funny! I had kids on a couple different occasions stick their head in front of mine to see what was in the hole as I dug. The only thing I could see was the back of a head! :laughing7:

mpostma

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2008
East Jordan, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Quattro
I really have to respect Oldschool's style! I will be keeping a few extra quarters in my pocket when I hunt parks from now on.

I am sitting here smiling yet. What a great thing to do to a friend!

Good Luck,
Mark

craigv3

Jan 2, 2010
GRASS LAKE
Detector(s) used
Deus,Makro CF77, Minelab Etrac, Teknetics T2SE, 2 excel II's, and a Tigershark
I wonder if that would work with Griff....... :dontknow: Thats funny as heck!!

"Z"

fatsmahoney

May 3, 2007
great lakes
Detector(s) used
whites XLT-E- series
Heres what works almost everytime I use it although its a bit rude but if a kid comes up to me and wont leave me alone I look them in the eyes and say "You know your not supposed to talk to strangers" and they look at me to see if Im serious and high tail it back to where they came from. Try it and see

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread