OMG - $250 box full of silver!

OP
OP
J

Jury

Dec 7, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Of course it was joke, I will not pretend that it was true. It's a dream))

Th3Offspring

Aug 29, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
pics or it didn't happen ;D

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
It wasn't as bad as that tg cougar guy that made up a lie about pitching a reality show about CRHing on the discovery channel. I got all worked up over it. Only to find out it was a big fat lie. Unless the guy changed his name, I no longer see him post here anymore.

ImpurestStewart

Jun 8, 2011
Laurel, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh come on people it was a freaking joke, no need in berating the guy. A little joke isn't gonna hurt anyone. BTW, Nice smallie Cody!! I've never seen one before because I am so far south. I do alot of Largemouth fishing, Largest one I've ever caught was 9 pounds. (And yes I do have pictures 8))

Th3Offspring

Aug 29, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
silverspoon is back lol

jonhls

Nov 10, 2006
Actually about 4 or 5 years ago I was dumping at a bank in a very small town near me and was told a similar story.The vault teller who I Knew thru are kids told me I was wasting my time on half dollars as dimes was where it was at.I asked her why and she told me that a few months previous to that she opened a box of dimes and all she saw was silver.She said she called her brother and he came up and bought the box.If I remember correctly she said it had @163.00 all rosies.they split the haul.I asked her if she had any dime boxes in vault she just laughed lol.And yes they were clear wrap brinks and she said the box was a recent box,was not one sitting there for years.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread