kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
unless you have one of those arm out at 90* thingys I bet a resourceful buddy could rig you up to detect some
I bet digging would be a chore. However, could always have a partner for a while and let "them" do the digging. :laughing7:

OP
OP
Sherpat

Sherpat

Feb 3, 2016
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
unless you have one of those arm out at 90* thingys I bet a resourceful buddy could rig you up to detect some

Actually, that is indeed the sort of contraption I'll be bolted to. 90 degrees, a spar connecting elbow to waist, and hooked up to an ice water pumping contraption. My cyborg wishes have come true!

:)

OP
OP
Sherpat

Sherpat

Feb 3, 2016
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just PM me if you need a little morale boost........:hello:

Thanks, man. Start digging into your collect of horrible jokes - I'm gonna need 'em :)

OP
OP
Sherpat

Sherpat

Feb 3, 2016
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet digging would be a chore. However, could always have a partner for a while and let "them" do the digging. :laughing7:

Hmmm, good idea. My wife DOES need to start earning her keep around here....

:)

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope you be awight....:icon_thumright:
What ever you did.....try to avoid it next time....:BangHead::laughing7:

I look at your user name. Sher Pat I thought at first. I then think Sherpa T...
My friend's dad was a Kawasaki dealer/machinist. But....he also raced Bultaco flat trackers....:headbang:

OP
OP
Sherpat

Sherpat

Feb 3, 2016
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope you be awight....:icon_thumright:
What ever you did.....try to avoid it next time....:BangHead::laughing7:

I look at your user name. Sher Pat I thought at first. I then think Sherpa T...
My friend's dad was a Kawasaki dealer/machinist. But....he also raced Bultaco flat trackers....:headbang:

Thanks for the well wishes, buddy! Much appreciated.

Bingo! "Sherpa-T" for the win! My dad had factory support as a top trials rider through the 70's, and when I was a little kid I got a Sherpa-T of my own. My first, and still greatest, love (sorry honey!).

I loved those Bul flat trackers - I think that was the Astro model, right? Good looking bikes, and quick!

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Get well soon!

wainzoid

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2007
morrisons cove = smell our dairy air
Good Luck and Speedy Recovery!!

Do you still have the Sherpa T ?

One of my old friends still has one and a Pursang.

Ps... You can type with one finger. I been doing it for 40+ yrs. I used to tell the girls in my wife office "Im not much of a typist, but Im one heck of a pecker!" Lol

OP
OP
Sherpat

Sherpat

Feb 3, 2016
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Luck and Speedy Recovery!!

Do you still have the Sherpa T ?

One of my old friends still has one and a Pursang.

Ps... You can type with one finger. I been doing it for 40+ yrs. I used to tell the girls in my wife office "Im not much of a typist, but Im one heck of a pecker!" Lol

I actually DO still have that Sherpa-T, sitting next to my Dad's factory modded one in his basement. They haven't been started in decades, but there was nothing mechanically wrong with either when they were put up. Someday...someday..... well, we'll see.

Your buddy has one AND a Pursang? Sweet! My dad also has a rather rare (around here, anyway) '60's Metralla. That one is in running order, and an awful lot of fun to buzz around on. For a small displacement engine with stone-age era brakes it really zips!

LOL!! The girls at you're wife's office must have rolled their eyes every time you walked in. Pecker head.

:laughing7:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Would you mind posting a pic of the Sherpa T? I mean, it IS "your" thread, after all!! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread