Needs a Push Bar in front to pit those Chage Dargers !:laughing7:

Last edited:

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ONE BAD-A$$ looking police car!​

If it is behind you with blu lights on then it may very well fit that description.:angry1:

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like most guys, I'm a car enthusiast. But, I see no need for taxpayer funded vehicles to have premium alloy wheels and fancy upgraded heated/cooled Recaro seats and things like that. Especially when the typical reply when asked about road projects or infrastructure maintenance is always "we just don't have the funds" or "it's just not in the budget"

My state of Oklahoma for example, has wasted in excess of 260 million dollars adding a dome to the capitol building followed later by an extensive renovation of the capitol building which included a 'gazing pool' of all things. Meanwhile, our infrastructure is falling apart while the typical answer is usually "we're broke".

Politicians don't need to work in a palace while the taxpayer struggles to buy groceries and pay their bills, and taxpayer funded departments should only need basic yet dependable tools to work with.

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Politicians don't need to work in a palace while the taxpayer struggles to buy groceries and pay their bills, and taxpayer funded departments should only need basic yet dependable tools to work with.
Well said.

RobNC

Jan 5, 2019
NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 (Stock Coil)
Nokta Legend (LG30/LG24)
Minelab X-Terra Pro (Stock Coil)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Like most guys, I'm a car enthusiast. But, I see no need for taxpayer funded vehicles to have premium alloy wheels and fancy upgraded heated/cooled Recaro seats and things like that. Especially when the typical reply when asked about road projects or infrastructure maintenance is always "we just don't have the funds" or "it's just not in the budget"

My state of Oklahoma for example, has wasted in excess of 260 million dollars adding a dome to the capitol building followed later by an extensive renovation of the capitol building which included a 'gazing pool' of all things. Meanwhile, our infrastructure is falling apart while the typical answer is usually "we're broke".

This is exactly what I meant with my first response above. I don't doubt they need the horsepower, but all the flash and luxury options are not needed. You want to catch up to the reckless speeders it will take more than premium stereo and bling.
And Ford is NOT the way to go. They care about a lot of things, but building reliable vehicles today isn't one of them.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems like it would be hard to get prisoners in the back

Dejure

Nov 30, 2023
Just because a public agent says something was seized from a drug dealer does not make it true, or the process something less than repugnant to the state or federal constitution. This fact is proven out over and over again in our law books.

Then there is the example of weed laws. Only a few short years ago, feds would tromp into the states where they arrested individuals with a few bags of weed, then steal everything they owned (house(s), car(s), tools, business, etc.). They did so under the claim the individual was operating in INTERstate commerce. More often than not, no evidence to that effect could be found in the record of the case.

Bring us, now, to these days when states allow the growing, sale and use of weed, AND the fact the feds still claim weed is illegal, but no longer tromp into a state, unless they have rock solid proof of interstate commerce involving drugs.

Think of it like the gun free zones LGB bragged about getting in place. The U.S. Supreme Court struck those laws down, as never having been laws at all because, as the Court said, "schools have nothing to do with interstate commerece (U.S. v LOPEZ (1995)).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread