One Box Halves = 75 Keepers! AWESOME!

Yagershots

Jun 2, 2011
North East
I have to start off by saying this is not my find. It is my brother's from today. He picked up four boxes of halves and the fist box produced 72 40%'ers and 3 90%'ers. Very Jealous I am.... Just had to share. HH and "it's still out there" John. My brother is not a member of this form.

0125021324.jpg
Dam Him... :notworthy: :hello2: :blob7:

Upvote 0
That's a pretty sweet score :icon_thumright: Congrats to your brother and you for sharing this awesome find.
Keep searching, silver is there, just requires time and perseverance to get it 8)

Tell your brother he should join, it would be very nice to have another member to this board, plus, new members are welcome and signing up is free! :icon_sunny:

Nice score he got there, amazing, 1 box... I wonder how many enders there were.

That is the wow factor! Nice score your brother hit. HH

Yagershots said:
I have to start off by saying this is not my find. It is my brother's from today. He picked up four boxes of halves and the fist box produced 72 40%'ers and 3 90%'ers. Very Jealous I am.... Just had to share. HH and "it's still out there" John. My brother is not a member of this form.

Dam Him... :notworthy: :hello2: :blob7:

Out-Freaking-Standing

Like seeing others get good boxes like that, I am jealous! Hopefully my next box is like that :D

Who's box? Brinks, Loom, String?

Loaded !!!! very nice box for your brother!!

Was that a Dunbar Box? if so what the box code? I got a 40 keeper box in the Northeast area myself yesterday. just wondering if the codes were the same.

47thelement said:
Was that a Dunbar Box? if so what the box code? I got a 40 keeper box in the Northeast area myself yesterday. just wondering if the codes were the same.

It was a Garda box.... No date or codes. The other three boxes were Skunks!!! Poop. John HH

Yagershots said:
47thelement said:

It was a Garda box.... No date or codes. The other three boxes were Skunks!!! Poop. John HH

As it should be, if you get 75 in one box you should be skunked on the others. lol

isnt it the worst when siblings beat you at anything!!!! :BangHead: :angry5: :angry4: :laughing7: oh well! nice pics!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back