One day in the Garden of Eden...

Spaceman Spiff

Sep 1, 2015
Texas
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Discovery 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Adam is hanging out, playing with his animal friends, frolicking in the clear water and lazing about in the soft green grass. But Adam is not content. He looks for God, hoping to find an answer to his conundrum. God, being all-knowing, calls out to Adam and asks him to speak up.

"God," Adam said, "I really like this garden and all the trees and plants and my animal friends. It's a great place and I know I should be perfectly happy. But I can't help but feel like I'm missing out on something. Something that would make my happiness complete. Can you help me?"

"Adam," saith the Lord, "I have been waiting for you to sense your need and cometh onto Me with this question. Yea, I haveth a great wonder to grant you, one that shall maketh your life perfect. This wonder is called Woman."

Adam scratched his head. "What's that, Lord? Never heard of it."

The Lord spake onto Adam: "Adam, Woman is a creature of perfect beauty, grace, patience, and devotion. She shall seeketh only your happiness, and devoteth herself only to your pleasure and fulfillment. Every moment of her life shall be spent in bringing you pleasure, and she shall giveth you only joy. Never shall you be hurt, confused, nor shall ye be angry; Woman will tirelessly serve as your steadfast and loving companion and ye shall question how ye ever liveth without her by your side. Trusteth me, ye shall be pleased."

"Wow!" Exclaimed Adam. "That sounds great! But what's it going to cost me?"

"An arm and a leg." The Lord replied.

"So," said Adam, "what can I get for just a rib?"

patiodadio

Feb 28, 2014
KY
Detector(s) used
Whites 4000D
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha, good one !

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Adam is hanging out, playing with his animal friends, frolicking in the clear water and lazing about in the soft green grass. But Adam is not content. He looks for God, hoping to find an answer to his conundrum. God, being all-knowing, calls out to Adam and asks him to speak up.

"God," Adam said, "I really like this garden and all the trees and plants and my animal friends. It's a great place and I know I should be perfectly happy. But I can't help but feel like I'm missing out on something. Something that would make my happiness complete. Can you help me?"

"Adam," saith the Lord, "I have been waiting for you to sense your need and cometh onto Me with this question. Yea, I haveth a great wonder to grant you, one that shall maketh your life perfect. This wonder is called Woman."

Adam scratched his head. "What's that, Lord? Never heard of it."

The Lord spake onto Adam: "Adam, Woman is a creature of perfect beauty, grace, patience, and devotion. She shall seeketh only your happiness, and devoteth herself only to your pleasure and fulfillment. Every moment of her life shall be spent in bringing you pleasure, and she shall giveth you only joy. Never shall you be hurt, confused, nor shall ye be angry; Woman will tirelessly serve as your steadfast and loving companion and ye shall question how ye ever liveth without her by your side. Trusteth me, ye shall be pleased."

"Wow!" Exclaimed Adam. "That sounds great! But what's it going to cost me?"

"An arm and a leg." The Lord replied.

"So," said Adam, "what can I get for just a rib?"
HEH...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread