One embarrassing moment !

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1 yard sale I stopped at today I was one of the first people there but there were several cars pulling up as I was walking up the driveway. There was a large tote full of Legos. And a bag full of jewelry making things on wheels. I opened the bag and there was a lot of pieces that were marked Sterling and 14 K as well so I wanted the box and I wanted the box of Legos as well. The lady suggested I take them and put them in the car but there was a lot of other things I wanted to look at. Instead of setting up the Legos off to the side I decided to set them on top of the box of jewelry design stuff with wheels.

She told me it's probably not a good idea because it will fall off. I said naw, I got this. headed off to the table full of jewelry and don't you know if the damn box didn't fall off on the driveway just like she said it would! Of course I felt like an idiot and everybody else was busy picking out stuff they wanted but she did send her kids out to help me clean it up. I felt like a turd. Her son did bring out the broom and sweep them up and put them in the box. The worst part about it is that it was a dirt driveway so I had to bring home all the Legos and wash them first. Probably 15-18 lbs worth. And 3 pounds of dirt. For $5.

Half of them are drying now.

image-2654898938.jpg

image-543547413.jpg

image-2673361317.jpg

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Kid, embarassing is when the girl customer you are trying to pick up at work, turns out to be the nurse your doctor sends in to give you a shot in the butt and you are leaning over with your pants down and your naked butt facing the door. Then she went to my job and told everyone about it. THAT WAS EMBARASSING...

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you are leaning over with your pants down and your naked butt facing the door. Then she went to my job and told everyone about it. THAT WAS EMBARASSING...
good thing she didn't do a selfie with the both of you. All she would have to say is can you crack a smile.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread