One from the bucket list

Jasonlwirt

Sep 15, 2014
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, Ace 150, garrett pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The honey hole produces again. Been really busy at work and haven't hunted in a while. Hunted for a bit today and scored a 1898 barber 1/2 dollar. Plus a 1902 Indian head penny, buffalo nickel. Found a cremation tag. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439180105.694829.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439180121.061399.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439180134.478195.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439180148.531718.jpg

Upvote 17
Sweet hunt!!

And here I'm still looking for my first Walker. Lol

Congrats on pulling those 3 nice keepers. :occasion14: That cremation tag is a real conversation piece. That would be cool to gold plate that and wear it on a necklace. Possible an electroplated dog tag chain.:thumbsup:

You'd certainly be ready to blend in during the Zombie Apocalypse. :tongue3:

good job on the barber half!, nice indian also
good hunt!

Congrats on your bucket list find. I just took that one off my list in May. I know how you felt when you saw it come out from the depths of the dirt !

Congrats on the big old silver. Those things are hard to find.

Congratulations on the big silver! The "Tidewater Crematory" tag is very interesting.

Very well done. Barber half... drool...

I really like the crematory tab too! Spooky.

I'm ecstatic about the barber but the tag is really cool

Nice coins and creepy tag, not sure if that is a good omen or not.

Killer barber half, IH not shabby either,congratulations.

Great Site/ Site's Awesome Barber Half, IH ,Tag.

JASON . THE BARBER AND THE CREM TAG IS COOL AS HECK . WONDER WHAT IT WAS ASSOCIATED WITH.

Nice hunt ! that tag makes me wonder what they were doing lol , nice hit on barber half ,I just started my career this may so my bucket list is still pretty large , but they will come ! again nice finds

Nice big silver and the tag is cool but kind of gives me the creeps

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back