One Gram Of American Gold

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Pulled one gram from the American River. Half from the South fork and half from the North fork. Been a good couple of weeks. IMAG1249.jpg

Upvote 0

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice take so far Aufisher! Looks like the New Years is off to a colorful start for ya:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks guys $40 worth of gold but priceless memories that will last a lifetime!

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks Lanny the gold didn't stand a chance even in the bedrock with your knowledge and advice.

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks like your getting a nice pile going ALewis! Don't worry, we will all hook up and get more soon!

ALewis

Aug 20, 2013
East Bay, Northern Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds good to me ! Still laugh a little when I think about buying my first pan from Big 5 (Last Yr !) and finding 1 tiny piece of a spec.....That got me hooked, I would have laughed if you'd said I was going to find over 1g total, Ever....Had no clue. Now, I'm wonderin if I can fill an Oz in the jar by end of 2014 ! Gonna be some work, but I Cannot Wait !!!

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear that the drought ie receding creeks etc...create new opportunities for gold...:)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ALewis looks like your off to a great start on that first ounce!

Last edited:

ALewis

Aug 20, 2013
East Bay, Northern Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well,
It's no Oz., Yet !!!! But, it's going to get there.....

gathered up & combined all of my 2014 gold... (there is actually some from 12/30 & 12/31, but who's counting ?)

This has to be my FAVORITE PIC to date ! (although, it looks bigger & better in pic's :icon_scratch:) ((yes, that's what she said))
Was still a pleasant surprise. No idea I had this much for 2014

CAM00014-1.jpg

CAM00013.jpg

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, sorry that's what she said ALewis ha ha! Awesome pics and great looking gold, no doubts here you will fill that vile by the end of the year! And to think you recovered it all with your homemade FB, you got it going on! Keep it up and best of luck out there:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sweet American gold!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread