Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.......Wish it was me?

What, that found the skeleton or you wish you were the skeleton?

Nice camera trickery in that video. Looks a little fishy.

Sorry bud, I believe that there were 7 or 8 foot skeletons found but that one looks too fake.

Cheers,
Dave.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Look at the one with the man squatted in front of a skull. That would make the SKULL at least 4 FEET high! hard to believe. Frank skull etc 018-2.jpg

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm not a doctor, but I kind of wanted to be a rodeo cowboy, and experienced a broken bone or two and had the doc point out things in the xray. Looks to me like the arm of the mystery skeleton is backwards, the forearm bones are not in the proper location, they are bass ackwards, and note that the lower leg, between the knee and the ankle, is supposed to be two bones, and this guy only has one. What ever suits you, but it looks hokey to me.

Oops, looked again and it appears he's on his back, so arm is OK, but the solid bone on the lower leg bothers me. In the photo it's kind of like killing a small buck, then sitting way back in the picture, in order to make the buck look bigger. Also, people that can photo shop pictures can work wonders. I still say hoax.

Last edited:

wlb42

Dec 4, 2011
Florida
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Whites TRX Pinpointer, Whites MX5, Bounty Hunter 3300 Discovery, Whites Coinmaster Pro, Whites Quantum 2, Whites 6000, Whites 6DB, Whites Beachcomber.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Shadows on the photo above do not match......on the skeleton left hip bone and the skull shows sun coming from about 1 o'clock lower angle......and the man standing shadow with sun coming from about 4 o'clock at a higher angle.........Shadows don't match.....WHY??

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
What a bunch of nay-sayers....

The picture was posted on the internet with a very credible story. It MUST be true!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread