One more group of pics, ( My Niece )

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Hello all,,,
Here's my last group of pics, then I might throw a few in here and there, if I can come up with some good ones... Some of you may have heard me mention my (2)year old niece. This first pic is from Easter(2006). It was a bit cold that day so, we had a long sleeve shirt on her. wish I would have remembered to take at least one shot of her in her dress...
Cad_Basket.jpg
These next two are from around Xmas(2005). I had a hard time choosing which one of these I wanted to use for our Xmas cards. Someone handed her that little toy and I guess she just love it. I thought it was pretty cool, looks like she praying...
KK_Christmas.jpg
Finally, The first pic is of her ham'ing it up for the camera in her little buggy back in the summer of last year. And the last one is one of my most recent shots I have of her. We were getting ready to go on a small hike and were rounding everyone up to leave. I'm not sure what she was thinking, but she's definitely thinking about something...
Cad_Recent.jpg
Hope you enjoy, Have a great day, Leon...

Cheryl

Nov 28, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
What a cutie!! She doesn't have her Uncle wrapped around her little finger, right? ;)

Very sweet pictures, thank you for sharing them with us.

Cheryl

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Precious!!

;) RR

OP
OP
Leon

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Thanks for all the kind words all...
She is the littlest kid around here these days and the new light in everyones eyes...
I do have to make a clarification on a misstake i made though, she not just my niece, she's my Grand Niece... (My Nephews Kid)... lol
That's not a sign of getting old, is it? ;D

Cheryl, she doesn't even have to use her finger, she knows where Uncle Leon's at... ;D

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Leon, you're only as old as you feel. . . very cute pic or your neice GRAND niece ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread