One of my toys as a kid

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My mom and dad brought down on their visit to Florida. I just ordered a muffler exhaust for it because this one is missing. My mom said she bought it for me I never played with it. So it has sat in her attic since the early 80s. I believe that's when it came out. Looking at it overall it's in pretty nice condition. And it has the wagon and Its kinda hard to to sell it now! Just wanted to share. It looks like a fun toy however I'm sure my son would break it in about two minutes! Other than a couple scratches from being stored it looks like it's new.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456888646.615957.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456888671.900639.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456888694.050860.jpg

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You waited till you got older to play with toys? Interesting, that means all of your toys from then are new and all your toys now are worn out.....:laughing7:

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great condition and more than a toy - I have dug several hot wheels cars while dirt fishing and have a good collection going on.

Texas ED
S/E Texas Gulf Coast

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You waited till you got older to play with toys? Interesting, that means all of your toys from then are new and all your toys now are worn out.....:laughing7:

No I didn't play with it. I cleaned it up and then probably going to sell it on eBay. I think that's the only toy I have left from being a kid. I collected so many worthless baseball cards instead.

peeboo

Oct 5, 2015
Southeast GA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro silver umax and fisher f44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh man. Husband has the same one from his childhood. Son loves it! Don't make them like they used to

captain flintlock

Jul 21, 2015
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wanna play with it!!! [emoji31][emoji31]☹ I had a similar red one when I was a kid. The good ole day's!!

scruggs

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2008
Northern Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IT IS A NICE TOY AND YOU KEPT IT WELL. SOME CHILD WILL APPRECIATE IT SOME DAY. I HEAR YOU ON THE BASEBALL CARDS. SEVERAL YEARS AGO I DONATED A FULL SIZE TRUCK LOAD TO GOODWILL.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IT IS A NICE TOY AND YOU KEPT IT WELL. SOME CHILD WILL APPRECIATE IT SOME DAY. I HEAR YOU ON THE BASEBALL CARDS. SEVERAL YEARS AGO I DONATED A FULL SIZE TRUCK LOAD TO GOODWILL.

Man I wish I bought coins at that age. Can you imagine when all your buddies were laughing at you for buying coins they were buying baseball cards. But nope nope couldn't see the future. I would spend a couple hundred dollars a month in fact I think I just worked so I could buy baseball cards. Luckily my parents did buy me some coins when I was that young. although most of them were the yearly proof sets that are worth like five dollars. But they did buy me this trade dollar but it opens up it's like a locket or something it's cool. And a roll of peace dollars.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No I didn't play with it. I cleaned it up and then probably going to sell it on eBay. I think that's the only toy I have left from being a kid. I collected so many worthless baseball cards instead.

I collected comic books and still have 1000's in boxes and sleeved. Wife wants me to get rid of them.

Kevlardini

May 18, 2015
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-4
Vulcan 360 Pinpointer
Garret Treasure Ace 300
I started of using a bounty hunter junior! :)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That looks like it's an ERTL scale model. The ones worth big bucks are from the 60's and 70's, but it still looks like you could get a good $50 - $75 on Ebay. (maybe even $100 if you got super lucky)
It's all up to you whether you want to sell it. I know these ERTL vehicles are still fairly popular now, however not as demanding as say tin toys or 60's Tonka toys.
If you save it, it could potentially increase in value, or decrease.
(Personally, I think it makes a great shelf piece!)

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with you completely. The only problem is I have no room on any shelf. As it's all loaded with stuff! I think you're still sit on my dresser when I was younger. But my dresser now has a fan on it and about 300 other things.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine look more like this one.

Attachments

• il_340x270.916791191_7lnl.jpg
    il_340x270.916791191_7lnl.jpg