foreverRich

Mar 31, 2009
Portsmouth, VA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000
,GTA1000, Discovery3300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And it had nothing to do with spectacular coin finds. Two hunts ago I hunted a piece of property that a contractor friend of mine let me hunt. Found the general clad and junk. The next hunt I went on, I couldn't find my Pin Pointer.
sad.gif
I went back to the previous hunt site and looked everywhere, but nothing. Today I decided to go back to the site for another hunt. Needless to say, I took another cheap pin pointer to use. After hunting a while I looked up on the porch steps to the house and there was my Garrett Pro Pointer.
smilegrin.gif
Man, that made my whole day !!! Still managed a load of clad, so it turned out to be a GREAT day.
yes.gif
Someone had found the pin pointer and left it on the steps for me to find. Hope I get a chance to meet them and thank them. You know how important a pin pointer is to us.
yes.gif
Well, till next time. Happy Hunting !!!

Attachments

• 432017 Hunt.jpg
    432017 Hunt.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 432017 Find.jpg
    432017 Find.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 78
Upvote 14
Good for you buddy... It's funny how we "lose" stuff and forget the reasons. Glad ya got it back!

Nice! I lost my hand digger this weekend..2nd time, but this time I dropped it in the woods so I can probably plan on ordering a new one...congrats! Ddf

Glad you got it back. I would get a bracket for the shaft of your detector. Less chance of it falling off of that.

I have mine attached to a janitors retracting keychain, so ill never lose it. works great.

Good hunt,, it's better to be a Finder than it is to be a Loser. I'm glad you found the Pointer that you had lost. Congratulations

Glad you found it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back