One Ringie Dingie, Two Ringie Dingie, And So On...

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got an early start today in the cold and struck out for a school where I dug many kids' jewelry items last month. But I could only detect about 1/4 of the available lawn area that time. Today, I took it slow and dug all good and even "iffy" signals, again in only about 1/4 of the available lawn area. (So I am only half done with this school lawn!) The old ATPro sniffed out TEN rings today, one being an Avon marked .925 sterling ring with pale green and pink stones. It was found wadded up in a ball with a rusting steel necklace and pendant. Of course, it was directly underneath the goal box on the soccer field. The other nine rings are costume bling, mood rings, and India marked and unmarked aluminum rings.

Also scored a large Boy Scout neckerchief slide, a Jack O' Lantern pendant, and an Eiffel Tower earring. (Strange, this is the second Eiffel Tower piece of jewelry I have dug this month!) Thanks for looking, A Very Merry Christmas to all of you and Happy Hunting. We have 8 days left to reach our 2015 quotas! Sub 8-)

Attachments

• avon1.JPG
    avon1.JPG
    158.6 KB · Views: 122
  • avon2.JPG
    avon2.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 130
  • avon3.JPG
    avon3.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 157
  • avon4.JPG
    avon4.JPG