One Stop Todays HAUL!!!

jnkhntr

Feb 6, 2009
Central Florida
One Stop Today's HAUL!!!

I made one stop today and was first on this unadvertised sale that had ok signage. Thought I was chasing my tail, but glad I stuck with it.
Paid $55 for this lot. Two nice sterling pieces weigh 89 grams between them, more than pays for everything here. The small sterling cup (looks almost black) was actually marked 10 cents. Two bells, one counter bell to call clerk, the other a boxing match bell or school/ firehouse bell is all cast iron and works LOUDLY. The rest Tom's jar 1 cent each on lid, a large barrel jar unmarked. Wood croquet set. Primative mallet HUGE. Water jug, Milk case for the porch (milk man once delivered.) Box of old soda bottles. Delfts s/p sets. Royal Copley wall mount. Plastic toys. Chip tin 1940's. Nice stop.
Got to love this Florida weather!

Attachments

• haul.jpg
    haul.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 266
"Milk case for the porch (milk man once delivered" It's called a Porch box can you enlarge the pic? looks like you have some fisher price toys

Kind of amazing that someone actually had "1 cent" each on an item. Why not just say free?

Kind of amazing that someone actually had "1 cent" each on an item. Why not just say free?
The graphics on the lid say 1 cent, I would assume it held penny candies.

Very nice haul for sure. The cast iron bell is your best piece in my opinion. What are the markings on it?

Very nice haul for sure. The cast iron bell is your best piece in my opinion. What are the markings on it?

Ok, cool I didn't realize that. Would love to see pics of some of the items individually. A very nice assortment of stuff.

Correct on the 1 cent each Tom's coconut ice candies.. I paid $1 for the jar. I also think you are correct about the bell. The bell was $5 and I found a completed listing on ebay where one sold for $149.00 plus shipping. It's marked Wall. I should do ok!
Antique 10 inch Wrestling Boxing Firehouse Cast Iron Hand Pull Bell by Wall Co | eBay

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back