One tough thing to swallow about the KGC ...

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
"Have any of you just looked at that for a second and realized how weird it is, the whole Egyptian unfinished pyramid, all-seeing eye, and all? What the hell does that have to do with what we know/have been told about the founding of this Country? Fascinating story, how that seal came about?"

Good point. You tell me???!!! LOL! It was very important to those initiated. It also has to do with a journey after life. Things have to be lined up with the Universe correctly for it to take place. It is evident in the K.G.C./ O.A.K. trail we are working on. What ever the reason....It was alive and well in the K.G.C. and O.A.K.

L.C.
per.jpg

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I'm not going to get to much more tonight/morning. But the letter M, tied to the Owl, is tied to other things, too. And since you are in a questioning phase concerning Secret Societies, let me throw this up there for you to consider, concerning a consistent flow of oligarchical power, via, in large part, Secret Societies:
NOT a symbol of Masons; in fact, Hitler had German Masons rounded up & killed, imprisoned, etc. like Jewish ppl, disabled ppl, ANYONE, who did NOT fit the White/Blued-eyed Blonde Race of the 3rd Reich. AND! One German Officer, who was wounded/ disabled in WW II lead the attempt to kill the SOB!

Last edited:

PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm okay with that part. But not the other stuff you have suggested I have engaged in, and I am calling on you to support those accusations of how I am bending and manipulating facts to suit my theories, or abandon said accusations ...

I politely disengage from conversations that raise such emotional responses when commented on with alternate viewpoints. Might I suggest you step back from such an emotional reaction to prevent added stresses in life. I stick by my opinions but will refrain from posting in your thread.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Who said it was? Wrong. Go back and look at some of the pictures I posted and tell us how many non-blue eyed, non-blonde Nazis you see ... Have you actually studied what that Aryan thing was all about?
Marrano...? "Symbol for Masons..."? His "push" was for WHITE, Blue-eyed Blondes; based on NORSE mythologies.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
What is the Ark ? ... ? Regarding your tombstone, check my photoshop job, where I erased some stuff, of the Great Seal of the US

Yes, I see what you mean about the tombstone. That is very interesting. Even the six pointed flower inside the circle is on the tombstone and the emblem. Wonder what that means. Thanks for sharing the observation.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nobody and Patrick please end the personal feud now.....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Treasure Hunter,

As you request. Posts have been deleted. No harm meant.

Patrick

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I see your point with that, but I did not title that video, nor create it. So, Rebel, if not a Masonic hand sign there, who's do you propose it be? For it is clearly there, and it is clearly someone's. I'm tying it to the owl and M stuff I hinted at, btw ...

There's a guy named Scott Wolter who wrote a book titled Akhenaten to the Founding Fathers. He showed some monuments here in the States that had the hand gesture that you are pointing out. He also used the Mona Lisa and the picture of Christopher Columbus to make his point.

I think the M represents Minerva and the owl. What are your thoughts?

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Nobody and Patrick please end the personal feud now..... American by birth, Patriot by choice. I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Obviously you've never been married to the same woman for 42 years like I have. This is no feud. :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I see your point with that, but I did not title that video, nor create it. So, Rebel, if not a Masonic hand sign there, who's do you propose it be? For it is clearly there, and it is clearly someone's. I'm tying it to the owl and M stuff I hinted at, btw ...

DON'T think it IS, a "hand-sign"... AM interested in your "take" on the OWL sign...:coffee2:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
WELCOMEN,NEUSCHWABENLAND

. German Reunification is not something most Americans have even given one second's thought. It released a tremendous amount of information for the Nazi Era that was previously unavailable to Historians, though. Further, there are still mounds of it to be gone through that has not. Further still, our own Government keeps information of that time period from us.

I know of more than one theory concerning that Operation. Care to elaborate a bit?
The Nazi's had two polar bases,POINT 103 in the Artic and POINT 211 in Antartica.
In December 1938,Kapitan Alfred Ritscher left Hamburg on a secret mission to Anartica-loaded on his freighter were two Dormier Wal seaplanes that were used to survey 200,000 sq miles while dropping finned metal swastika markers making claim to Neuschwabenland (named for his ship) for the Third Reich.
Ritscher returned in April 1939 with SS engineers and members of the SS Ahnerebe who constructed a refuge in an ice cavern that had geothermally heated lakes.There were several of these,and each had a different color of algae growing in them.
By the end of 1944 Point 211 contained submarine pens,an airfield,and stockpile vaults of food,oil,and weapons,including many funtioning prototypes of "superweapons" developed under Kammler.After the Fall of Nazi Germany,Kammler expanded the colony with former Nazi's and scientist,including the squadrons of Flugerad and Haunebu,flying disks.
Through thousands of debreifings of Nazi's,the Allies became aware of POINT 211,and in November 1946,the US Navy launched OPERATION HIGHJUMP,commanded by Rear Admiral Richard E Byrd,as a aerial survey of Anartica and a training exercise.
Operation Highjump consisted of 13 ships-USS MOUNT OLYMPUS,amphibious command ship/destroyers USS BROWSON and HENDERSON/submarine USS SENNET/cargo vessels USS YANCEY and MERRICK/and flagship aircraft carrier USS PHILIPPINE SEA,with a complement air wing of 12 F8F BEARCAT fighters which were secretly loaded in Cuba.
Nazi U-Boats chased and trapped the USS SENNET under an iceberg and then she escaped to Scott Island.
On February 6,1947,Nazi flying saucers attacked Byrd's Central Group,downing seven Bearcats and damaging the Mount Olympus,Yancey,and Merrick.Byrd departed the area and by February 23,1947,all American personnel were evacuated from the Little America base by the icebreaker,USS BURTON ISLAND.
After arriving in Chile,Byrd gave an interview to the INS,Chilean newspaper quoted Byrd-"the United States should adopt measures of protection against the possibility of an invasion of the country by hostile planes coming from the polar regions".

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread